Monday, November 10, 2008

Lazing Around

Two days of vacation leave plus two rest days.. equals four days of hibernation. So what did I accomplish during those time? Hmm..

I was able to chat with my friends, installled mIRC (don't know how to use it though), watched Madagascar 2 Escape to Africa (which I really found hilarious !I was just embarrassed to laugh out loud in the theater heheh), went to church with my sis and did grocery, played online, and slept a lot!

What I did not accomplish was .... to do the laundry, to finish my clearance, to fix my room...hays..

By the way, it was the first time I used mIRC, someone PMd me, he's from Singapore, turns out his friends are my friends. Small world! Well, Singapore is smaller.

I'm really not a chatter, not much of a blogger. I missed badminton, I missed trekking, climbing the mountains, going to the beach...expensive hobbies though and time-consuming.

So it was just another lazy four days...back to work again. =)

No comments: