Sunday, January 18, 2009

Going home!

Yes, I'm going home for Dinagyang! Well, what seems to be a week of merriment and fiestas for others is actually a week of relaxation for me.
It's time to take my mind off work and just relax and eat lots of fresh and healthy food. Looking forward to crabs, prawns, danggit, oysters, La Paz batchoy, pancit molo, Kong Kee siopao, Roberto's pancit guisado... ok, ok, not all might be healthy. =)
What I really miss though is my family... and my sister's going to Canada to work.. so, I guess this would be the last time we would be complete and it would probably be a year or two until we get together again.

However, I'm so happy for all of us. I feel so blessed that my parents and sisters are all enjoying life and I hope we will continue to be blessed with good health and good fortune this 2009.

Kung hei fat choy! =))

No comments: