Friday, August 15, 2008

Blogging Frequency Et Al

I noticed I blog an average of 1.86 times a month. Well, again I'm really not a frequent blogger.
So I'll just give you a bulleted rundown on events that happened today:
- woke up after 5 hours of sleeping, and I never felt so well-rested. I wanted to sleep some more but I already felt energized. :-)
- rained really hard
- brought my badminton gear
- one of my agents told me about her marital problems.. told her that she really should just be patient with her husband and don't strike while the iron is hot (I'm turning to be a good marriage counselor!)
- had 2 meetings
- free food from my boss (thanks, boss!)
- one of my agents got heartbroken (broke up with his gf of 6 years) , we made him laugh though, laughter is the best medicine
- gloomy part... had to tell 3 of my agents (including the one above) that they had to be fired because of non-regularization.
- everyone hugged and cried after.
- however...happy part... we had our last team breakfast at Salcedo Market, al fresco, with fresh seafood, pork barbeque, mango shake, leche flan, lamb stew, hotdogs, grilled tuna... =)
- i had to leave them, had a medical check-up for fit to play for the sportsfest
- played 2 hours of badminton @ The Zone, Zuellig Loop, Makati
- warm shower
- went home
- blogged.

Too many things happened, but I think it's for the better. Every event has it's purpose...and then some events will push other people to be better than before.

I think that's what happened to me.

No comments: